South Korea is well known for its technology and skincare. Samsung, Kia, LG, and several other brands are from South Korea, so you can expect good quality things from a beautiful country. Besides technology, skincare, and k-pop, south Korea is well known for its scrumptious dishes that everyone must try them at least once.
We are here listing top south Korean dinner recipes that are easy to make and taste heavenly for dinner. If you are also flattered with the south Korean lifestyle, giving a thought to the details stated below would be helpful.
South Korean dinner recipes for everyone!
- Korean pan-fried fish: when you want to have something simple and tasty instantly, this dinner recipe is the ideal one to choose for. It is a traditional option that is made with fresh fish with delicate white flesh. Consider adding spicy sauce or soy sauce to the dish for adding flavors to it.
- Kimchi fried rice: kimchi is one of the most preferred dishes in Korea due to its great taste and nutritional benefits. If you don’t want to waste your leftover kimchi-making, it with some fried rice is a great way to make something tasty and saving food. You can be choosy in between thinly sliced beef, ham, spam, pork, or even Canadian bacon for great taste. To make it vegetarian, consider adding for tofu for a vegetarian protein.
- Bossam/ Korean pork belly: when looking for a full meal that is also light, bossam that is lettuce wraps are convenient to choose for your dinner. It is a slice of deeply savory pork that you can serve to your family and assemble their wraps according to tastes. You don’t have to hassle with different tastes as everyone can make one for themselves.
- Bulgogi chicken: barbecue is not an easy thing to do or order from a restaurant in Korea. Whenever you want to have barbecue chicken but cannot have bulgogi chicken is the best to have. You can serve it with fried rice, kimchi, or any other Korean condiments for making it even better in taste.
- Bugo gook/dried pollack soup: one of the best dishes for dinner in South Korea is bugo gook that is great for their cold weather as well. It is an instant dish that you can prepare in 20 minutes and have a large bowl of soup. Get a dried pollack from any Korean store and eat a tasty Korean dish that is rich in taste and has several health benefits as well.
Hence, these are some of the amazing south Korean dinner recipes that are great in taste and easy to prepare. Some of these dishes are traditional, so to know Korean culture and taste better trying, it would be worth it.
Lastly, we can say that all these Korean dishes are great in taste and flourished with nutrients that are good for your immune system as well. We hope the details stated above make sense to you in learning more about tasty dinner recipes.